Thursday, March 17, 2011

House of O'Neil

My kids love St. Patrick's Day!
And really, why wouldn't they love it? You can wear a hat,
or a bear, as the case may be,
have a great time making Jello cookies into Shamrocks,

wear green all day and eat yummy food.
What's not to love?
And just for good measure, here's my little leprechaun now,
and here he is last year when he was just 7 days old. My, a lot has changed.
What do you do to celebrate St. Patrick's Day?

1 comment:

Niki said...

St. Patrick's Day is so fun! It looks like you guys have a lot of fun. My kids set traps for the leprechauns, who somehow always get away, but leave a small treat for the kids to enjoy. I wish I could dye the food for the day, but I did that once for April Fool's and they refused to eat the food. So picky and no fun!