I remember when Eric went through a phase of dressing like a girl and I think Brian did too. What is it with these boys and cross-dressing?!! But with that blond hair, if you let it grow, I think he would make a beautiful Princess.
During Sacrament meeting Bryce said to Austin, "See that big guy up there (pointing to our 6'4" bishop), if you take more than one (piece of bread or water) you have to go to his office." Ah, the power of intimidation.
Bryce came home from school and said, "Mom, we've been in school 112 days and we still don't know how to be good." =)
A house in our neighborhood had been TP'ed overnight. When we drove by the next morning I pointed it out to Bryce and he said, "Look, decorations."
4 comments:
But did he wear the matching heals? SCARY! :)
I remember when Eric went through a phase of dressing like a girl and I think Brian did too. What is it with these boys and cross-dressing?!! But with that blond hair, if you let it grow, I think he would make a beautiful Princess.
this is the funniest thing i have ever seen him do, what a goofy boy!
I laughed out loud at this one. Cute little Austin. He's not afraid to be himself-pink toes, princess dress, bows, and all!
Post a Comment