Sitting on the couch next to me as I'm laying down...
Bryce: "Mom, your bum is as soft as a pillow."
That night at dinner...
Bryce: "Why are there all these marks on the table?"
Derek: "It's how they made the table. It's called distressed."
Bryce: "Does distressed mean beat up?"
A few days later...
Bryce: (after knocking down Austin) "I can't help it, Mom, I'm just good at defense."
This morning...
(The boys were just coming out of their room, I hear Austin running down the hall)
Bryce: "Wait for me Austin."
Austin: "I gettin' mama. I wanna eat." (If you've lifted this child, you know this must be a common request at our house.)
3 years ago
7 comments:
At least he is smart enough to know that Mom will get the food he so desparetly needs!
This morning when Parker woke up Ben asked him if he wants to play a game called 'How long can you be awake before you start crying'. So far he isn't doing very good. Oh, well.
How are you feeling? A couple of days ago we were board and I started to think about all the times we met at the park. I was missing you guys!
I couldn't find a link to Hill Country Cafe. Where is it?
Out of the mouth of babes...Thanks for sharing and giving me a smile.
You made me laugh (or I guess technically your boys made me laugh!)
Pillow bum. What do they expect? Buns of steel while pregnant? sheesh!
Love those boys and all the words that come out of their mouths...
Kids really are so dang funny! Those are some good ones. Glad you wrote them down. (And that you decided to share!) I need to call you...hummm, maybe today or tomorrow. I'll try!
I really love these comments. So darn funny, and I can just hear Bryce saying them . . .
Post a Comment