We also got our first call from the Health Room on the 7th day of school. Bryce was racing another little boy when he ran, face first, at full speed into a brick wall (the school). What was he thinking??? The school nurse was very upset, and I just wanted to tell her we were going to get to know each other really well.




And then there's the other stuff that's been going on. This is a bit of a more somber portion of this post. My mom has been in the ICU in critical condition since early Wednesday morning. Without getting into the details, she is very sick but we are optimistic she will get better. It was really hard earlier this week thinking about not having her here anymore. It makes me so sad to think of my boys not knowing her and of my Dad being without her. And I still need my Mom. She has a long road to recovery ahead of her, but hopefully she will continue to improve and in the next week or so can move out of the ICU. Needless to say, it has been a very emotional week for me. Some stupid song on the radio made me cry all the way home from Costco today.
11 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. I'll have to call you to catch up. And Austin looks absolutely adorable in those PJ's!
Sheri, I will keep your mom and family in my prayers. I hope she has a quick recovery. On a lighter note, Bryce looks 10 years old in that close up picture!! Can't believe Austin is 2 already. Nate will be a year and a half in a couple weeks! Take care, Emily
Sheri, I hope everything turns out ok. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
**KT
I'm glad Bryce seems to like school. I hope he won his race! I'm so sorry about your mom. I hope she is okay. We will keep her and you in our prayers.
I was called into the school nurse with Anna last year after only five days of school. She had had an accident and I needed to bring her clean clothes. Hope your nurse is as nice as ours!
Austin is a cutie! I hope everything is okay with your Mom. Good luck.
Sheri-
I'm so sorry to hear about your mom - we will keep you and your family in our prayers.
I'm so sorry to hear about your mom! I hope she recovers completely and quickly. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
I love the webs under the pjs! Cute!
You have had quite a week...I'm so sorry. We're thinking about you and your family.
My goodness. How did Bryce get into kindergarten?! I bet that he loves it... until reality hits him smack in the face... like a brick wall... poor kid!
And we'll pray for your Mom- we hope for a speedy and full recovery.
Sheri, I'm sorry to hear about your mom. I hope everything works out.
Bryce is way too cute! Libby didn't visit the nurse all last year until the last week of school -- and she had to go three times in one day -- for three different injuries!
Oh, Sheri, I am so sorry to hear about your mom. It sounds like it's been so hard for you recently. I hope that she'll get better soon and get out of that ICU.
Post a Comment