Monday, April 20, 2009

I turned my back for one minute...

...and look what happened.


Crazy kid.

10 comments:

Dahle Family said...

LOL. And he was so happy and proud of himself, you could not be mad at that little cutie.

Karebear said...

At least he is modest.

Julia Buell said...

Kaitlin does that too! But usually she falls in the tub head first.

Maren and Dustin said...

Good for you for taking a picture. I would have been the one throwing a fit and ruining all the fun!

Jen Giorgis said...

Ha...does taht really suprise you? He is so cute and that seems so him!!!

Briann said...

He is so stinkin cute!

Jeremy and Neeley said...

Classic-I love it!

ashley g. said...

Be grateful he's not a skinny-dipper! That boy will always leave his clothes on when swimming!

Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! You are so nice. I love your blog too - isn't so fun that we get to keep in touch this way!?!

**Your boys are adorable!

**KT

Lindsay Anne said...

austin looks so old!