We play in the snow,
and some of us don't.
We bundle up and shovel the driveway.
We have friends over (Lora Thompson, Jen Giorgis, me and Trinity Moore),
We get sick for days on end, rendering everyone officially stir crazy,
We do home improvement projects (more to come on this one).And when the mercury rises, we take advantage of the "warm" weather by heading outdoors to:




7 comments:
Maybe the midwest isn't so bad! I love your cabinets!
What are you doing to the cabinets? I need help with mine and you seem to have more of a plan than I do. I love Austin's bike helmet.
Are you re-staining your cabinets? You have to tell me how it's going...we would LOVE to do that! Your kids are so cute. I guess that's what they get from parents like you two!
I'm thoroughly impressed with your midwest winter-attitude. I'm dying with our winter. I guess the first one is the worst? I hope?
And I love your hair. It is fabulous!
We're putting a gel stain on our cabinets. I love my house but I've hated my kitchen since the first time I saw the MLS listing of it online and now we're finally doing something about it. I'll post more about it once we're done and I have the finished pictures. I can't wait!
And, for the record, I really hate Nebraska winters.
Totally weird and fun! YOU hanging out with people that I knew in Omaha (whom I haven't seen in YEARS!). Hi Laura and Jen!
Winter is the time for projects. I hope Ben can finish the one I have given him before summer.
Post a Comment