Bryce to Derek: "Daddy, I'll be Daddy and you be Hon."
Derek: "OK, why am I Hon?"
Bryce: "Because, you don't have a name. Now Hon, you say, "Daddy do you want to play tag with me?"
Derek: "Daddy do you want to play tag with me?"
Bryce: "Sure Hon, you're it!"
---------------------
Bryce to Sheri (with hair still wet from the shower): "Mommy your hair smells like a fruit drink." And then he tried to bite it.
3 years ago
4 comments:
That is the funniest story about Bryce trying to bite your hair!! Ha ha! The things kids say...
He seriously has a weird obsession with your hair! And the "Daddy and Hon" story- so funny! I could just laugh all day at what kids say!
Kids say such funny things. I love that he thought it smelled like a fruit drink. Most shampoos do.
I remember when I was really little talking to my aunt. I said "I'll be the man and you be the babe." I love when they try and use adult language, except when it's cussing!
Post a Comment