Thursday, May 29, 2008

Peer Pressure

Well, it's done. I've finally caved to peer pressure, so thanks to all of you for putting it on me. I now have one more thing to do other than clean my house, play with my children, spend time with my spouse or read my scriptures! I have a blog and I hope you all enjoy reading this entry because I'm sure, knowing my lack of emailing availability as of late, I won't be posting again until Austin starts preschool. How many of you took great amounts of time trying to figure out what to call your blog? And how lame am I that the best I could come up with was neeleynotebook? Well, here it is, in all it's glory. I hope you all enjoy this voyeuristic glance into my life - I know I love getting a peek inside all of yours!

5 comments:

LeeAnn and David said...

This is great! I've added it to my list each day. So sorry about poor Austin and his petechiae! He must have been REALLY mad.

I'm sending the bear back tomorrow.
Love,
LeeAnn

Maren and Dustin said...

Hooray Hooray Hooray!!!! I always knew you had it in you Sheri!

AmyJ said...

YEAH! Now I can see your cute family!

Janie said...

I'm so glad you have a blog now! I love to hear updates and see your cute boys.

Erin McSpadden said...

It is about time!
How else am I supposed to get in touch with you!
I did get an occasional update from Nancy and Gayle Crawford which held me over till now. Nancy works with my Mom (in-law)if you were wondering.
It was fun to read about what you are up to and to see your family!