Monday, February 7, 2011

Snow Days: 2

Like everyone else in the nation, last week we had a few snow days because of freezing temperatures and this:Here's how we spent it.
First, the kids trapped Chase in the hamper (no worries, he was laughing and I rescued him right after I took the picture),
Then, I baked. What can I say, I am my mother's child. And these were beautiful AND delicious.

Then we created:

and destroyed...
and recreated...
...and who would this kid be thowing a frisbee to in my kitchen?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
Wait for it...
?
?
?
?
?
?
This big kid, after he came home because they closed the office early.
It was fun, but let's not do it again any time soon. (OK, Mother Nature?!)

4 comments:

Briann said...

im so with you there! I ran to Target yesterday and by the time i was done, it was a blizzard and i was sliding. I'm so ready for spring!

Maren and Dustin said...

I've been thinking about you guys and all that crazy snow. You can come for a visit anytime! :)

Amy said...

Sheri, I want your cinnamon roll recipe. I made some for the Superbowl and they were good, but did NOT look like those beauties! Please share!

Ryanne said...

What a good mom you are! Looks like a great way to spend a snow day. I want the cinnomon roll recipe too so you should put it on your blog if its not top secret :)