Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Recipe for a Fun Night

Take One Texas Roadhouse Restaurant
Add Three Cute Little BoysLots of Good Food
And Free Kids Meals.
Mix in Two Conspirators
And one birthday boy, dying of embarrassment, who would rather be anywhere besides sitting in the "Birthday Saddle",
and then pinch (!) out the candle, quick, before anyone else knows it's your birthday.
Repeat Annually.
Happy Birthday Derek!

8 comments:

Julia Buell said...

Happy birthday Derek!

Sheri- an ideas for making a Cars birthday cake? I'm looking for something easy.

Maren and Dustin said...

Happy Birthday Derek! (He doesn't look embarrassed at all…) I love the picture of you and Bryce- nice job!

Jen Giorgis said...

Happy belated birthday Derek. Classic pic @ Texas Roadhouse. I made my hubby do that once. Ha

Julia, I know your question wasn't towards me, but this site has a really cute one that could be recreated very easily. Good luck!

www.jenniskitchen.com/2008/01/10/cars-birthday-cake/

Ryanne said...

So cute! Derek is awesome to get up on the saddle! So, how did you score free kids meals? Is it like that all the time there?

Sheri said...

Julia I'll send you a separate email. Ryanne, they do kids eat free every Monday night, and it's hoppin' in there!

Tammie said...

SO wish we could've been there! I'm glad you had such a good time! Happy Birthday Derek!

Briann said...

Happy Happy Bday! Maybe I should take Shaun there for his bday so he has to sit on the saddle too!

ashley g. said...

oh. my. birthday. saddle.

Happy Birthday Derek!