Saturday, December 18, 2010

Our Family Should Be Quarantined

Or at least that's the way it feels. Since November 19th, we have had the following:

3 cases of Strep Thoat
3 cases of stomach flu
1 Sinus Infection
1 cyst removed
2 Lipomas removed
5 plantar warts frozen
Because of all of this, we have had:
4 rounds of antibiotics
6 doctor appointments
2 immunizations
10 external stitches plus a few more internally
One dentist appointment we kept, and another was rescheduled to due said stomach flu.
I just love this time of year...

5 comments:

Maren and Dustin said...

Thanks for the interesting link. :) Boo to being sick! Hope you're all feeling better soon. This is what we were like last Christmas, and it kinda stunk. (Does your dishwasher have a "sanitizing" setting? I put mine on today since we're passing around the sniffles.)

Amber said...

That is terrible that you guys have been sick so much this season! I hope that things get better. And congrats to Derek for his promotion...that is so exciting!!

Sheri said...

Sorry Maren, I hadn't scrolled down on the link - I meant to add it as just a definition, not as surgical pictures!

Maren and Dustin said...

Oh, I knew exactly what you added the link for, I just thought it was funny, in an informational kinda way. Love you guys.

Sam and Bria said...

Wow, some doctor is getting rich off you. Hope you guys are better for Christmas! :)