Wednesday, November 18, 2009

So, You Think You Can Dance?

The tour of Season 5 'So, You Think You Can Dance' came to Omaha recently, and I was lucky enough to be with some FUN FUN FUN friends to go.
My sister-in-law Jennie and a group of her friends drove in from Des Moines,

We met up at M's Pub in downtown Omaha for dinner - their lavosh (cracker pizza with Harvarti cheese) is sooooo good. Here Jen, Lora and I are at dinner.
And then it was on to the concert at the Qwest Center. It was fun to be with a crowd, mostly consisting of women, who were all going crazy for their favorite dancers.
It was a fun night out with the girls!

5 comments:

Maren and Dustin said...

Sheri, you look amazing. The hair, the sweater...the glow! Glad you had fun!

Niki said...

How fun. All I get is to watch it on tv. Oh, by the way, we were watching that the other night and Grant said that one of the dancers looked like Derek. I could totally see it after he said it. I don't remember who it was though. They still have too many people for me to keep track at this point!

Anonymous said...

Whenever I think about this show I totally think about you Sheri! I remember you dancing in the kitchen freshman year all the time! ha ha ha

**KT

Nan said...

Looks like a fun girls night out.

ashley g. said...

Seriously. You are one beautiful pregnant girl. And how fun was that? So glad you got to go!