Here are some pics from our Halloween.

I really don't enjoy pumpkin carving, so I'm very proud of my spider web.

Austin in Derek's wig and teeth - he was terrified of Derek in them, but thought they were hilarious to wear himself.

I took the boys out with a neighbor who also has 3 boys. It was fun for all of us!

Bryce was Darth Vader and Austin was a clown - the same clown costume Bryce wore at that age.

I was a witch and Derek was, as Bryce says, "a Red Neck".
2 comments:
I remember that little clown! Babies in wigs= pure comedy! Love that. And you should be proud of that pumpkin because it looks awesome!
Was hoping for a picture of you in full length...guess I just have to settle with you covered in green! :)
great costumes! you guys look awesome. glad you had some fun! I think you're pumpkin looks amazing!
Post a Comment