Austin learned how to climb out of his crib yesterday. We are not happy about this. This will reek havoc on our bedtime routine, which is especially disappointing because Austin was so easy to put to bed. And, if you watch the video, you'll see his chubby legs still don't reach the top of the crib, but he's wedging his fat little feet in the rails!! This morning he got out of his crib then went into Bryce's room and woke him up. They both then plodded into my room where Bryce announced, "Austin woke me up and I didn't even know it was morning yet." Thanks Austin.
3 years ago
8 comments:
have fun with that! :)
Bryce has it right; he's a "big boy now." Personally, I feel for you...Olivia figured out that trick at 10 months; the other girls were Austin's age.
If Kaitlin learned how to climb out of her crib I think I would cry! I'm sure she'll figure it out one of these days, but I hope it doesn't happen any time soon.
My kids never did that so I can't commiserate with you. But I hear crib tents are nice!
BUMMER!
That was amazing!!!! Carson still couldn't climb out of a crib- and he's almost 4! My kids are so not climbers. I'm so sorry...sounds like you're going to have to try the child locks on the insides on the doors now.
A popular thing here in the Boston are (I've seen a couple when I baby-sit) are the nylon mesh "tents" that you can put over the crib and then zip up. Seems to keep their kids contained. One friend went as far to use a type of key-ring to fasten the zipper so her kid couldn't unzip and get out. Just a thought!
that is freaking dang crazy!!! i hope dallin doesnt get into those kind of shenanigans. but he is a boy, it in thier blood!!! he is too darn cute!!!
Post a Comment