Monday, October 28, 2013

Cameron's First Ice Cream Cone

I wanted to title this "Baby's First Ice Cream Cone" but at 21 months old I supposed Cameron is not technically a baby anymore. 
Sniff sniff.
 We went to Freddie's, a restaurant my boys love but I personally think is nothing but a load of grease with ketchup on top.  And with expensive, but delicious, ice cream.
 Cameron wants nothing to do with sharing with his brothers, so he HAD to have his own ice cream cone.  And a cup would not do (we tried) he needed a cone.
 And he ate,
 and ate,
 and ate it all up.
Yum!
That's one ice cream cone his big hungry brothers will never get.

1 comment:

Ryanne said...

He's number 4 and he's just having his first cone?! You're a better mom then me, I think Miley was 8 months old.

He is such a cutey and that seems like a fun place.