Friday, April 5, 2013

"Camryn"

I had to borrow some PJ's for Cameron from my sister in law (who has 3 girls).  She tried to give us some that weren't totally girly, but they were still more feminine than anything we have around here.
 
And I just couldn't help myself.
He got the necklace and the doll all by himself.
I just put it around his neck and added a bow...
Then took pictures. 
LOTS of pictures.
 
As long as you don't look at him straight on, he's a cute girl, but otherwise - he's all boy dressed in drag.  Dang - I thought I was onto something here...
 
(Disclaimer:  I don't really dress my children as cross dressers.  This is all in good fun.  My desire for a girl has been squashed by all these boys, and I am perfectly content with my four little men.  Really, Honestly, Truly, I can't imagine life any other way.  But it's been a process getting to this point.) 

1 comment:

Maren and Dustin said...

Its a good thing you make cute boys...