The groundhog lied.
Spring refuses to arrive.
These boys don't mind a bit.
A week before spring break and they had a snow day.
Happy!
Austin is a big fan of the snow board too.
The picture below cracks me up. Bryce is dragging Cameron in the sled up the hill, head down. Poor, Poor, Cameron. He was tipped over several times, left laying in the sled, or sometimes the snow, while I helped one of the other boys and he never cried. What a great Baby!
Rubba Dub Dub, three boys on the tube and who do you think they be?
Gotta love livin' in the Midwest.
1 comment:
Yikes, I'm pretty sure I'd be miserable living in the midwest. Brrrrrrr!!!!!!! It's been in the 50-60's and I've been freezing. But loosing my personal heater last week might also have something to do with that! :)
Post a Comment