Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween, Revisited: Part 2

A perk to having all boys is recycling Halloween costumes. This is Austin as Spiderman, just like Bryce was 4 years ago.
This year Bryce wanted to be a skeleton.
We sort of had a skeleton theme.
And this was also the year for the clown costume. Chase was terrified of it at first. It took daily exposure for two weeks to get him to go near it. He refused to wear the wig for more than 10 seconds, but at least he wasn't hysterical.
Chase wore it:Austin wore it (2009):And Bryce wore it (2005):Derek's "little" (he's 16 and taller than Derek now) brother Jared wore it at some point too - wish I had a picture of that!

1 comment:

Maren and Dustin said...

I knew I had seen that little clown before! :) You spaced your kids right for Halloween costumes. My 3 boys haven't been able to wear any hand-me-down costumes because they're not quite the right size as the older brother was when he wore it. :( Maybe next year...