Monday, July 11, 2011

Found: Pictures!

I found an old SD card (a 32MB haha) that had a few pictures on it that I'd forgotten about.
Judging by the clothes Bryce is wearing I'd say he was almost 2 1/2 in these pictures.
We went to the Dallas World Aquarium over spring break when Derek was in b-school.
They have all kinds of animals - both land and water. The building is a big spiral and you start at the top and work your way down.
I think Chase looks like a light haired Bryce.
And at the very bottom is a big aquarium and they have Manatees!!! I love Manatees! They are my favorite animal. In high school my friend Tracy "adopted" one for me for Christmas one year. Someday I'm going to go Scuba Diving with them.
It was fun to come across pictures of a trip I'd forgotten about. What a happy surprise.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Now that's the Bryce I remember! It's amazing how time flies. It was good to hear from you. We couldn't resist naming our new one Austin. It was the only name we could agree on. I think you have more of a right to it than me since your Austin was actually conceived there, I do believe:)