Saturday, January 22, 2011

Snow Days


"We Like Snow" sung by Bryce and Austin to the tune of 3 Blind Mice
We like snow,
We like snow,
We wear warm clothes
And out we go.
It covers the houses and covers the trees
It's fun for sleds and it's fun for skis
We'll stay outside 'til our noses freeze
'Cuz we like snow.
(The boys call shoveling playing, I call it help, and Derek calls it practice)

4 comments:

Nan said...

Tell your boys that I like snow too.

Ryanne said...

So cute! I love your thoughts on shoveling.

Rebekah said...

LOL! love the song....and I love that age where they still call it "fun". Cute!

LeeAnn and David said...

I finally got caught up on your blog. So much fun to see all the latest pictures. Tell Bryce that the tooth fairy in Texas gives silver dollars and I think he qualifies since it came loose in Texas