Here are some pics I've been meaning to post, but just haven't gotten around to until now.

This is Derek's mom Lisa and 10 year old sister Becca with Austin and Chase.

Us with Chase

LeeAnn and Chase

My dad John, Austin and Chase.

Chase

My mom and Chase

Chase, again.

My former roommate Sara made this blanket for Chase and mailed it from Maine. I love the yellow and the piggies... oh, and the cutie swaddled up on it.

Austin and what was left of his chocolate Easter bunny.

Can't get enough of this boy!

Me and Chase
4 comments:
Cute pictures. And I LOVE the piggy blanket! (I forgot how you love pigs!) Your mom looks great- and so do you!
That baby really is adorable. He has those perfectly pinchable cheeks that are so hard to resist! And I'm so glad that you had a lot of help with Chase. If anybody deserved a little newborn respit, it would be you.
And seriously- is there anything you can't do? Look at those quilts a few posts down! WOW! Hope that things keep going as well for you- sounds like a luxurious newborn experience.
I love these photos! I'll bet little Becca was in 7th heaven going with Lisa to help you. Because she's the baby in the family she's lucky that you and Derek are having babies so she can experience a newborn.
Keep makin' babies cause you make some dang cute ones!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment