Nine years ago today we were here:
followed by a reception here:
and then later... well, I didn't scan THOSE pictures.
(Just kidding, there are no picture of that. Seriously, gross!)
But just because I was having fun with my new printer/copier/scanner here's a sassy picture:
We "celebrated" by taking the boys to Applebee's with us. Romantic, huh? The food was not great, and the boys just shoved eachother around the whole time, but at least we got to use those free kid's meal coupons! Happy Anniversary, Derek!
followed by a reception here:
and then later... well, I didn't scan THOSE pictures. (Just kidding, there are no picture of that. Seriously, gross!)
But just because I was having fun with my new printer/copier/scanner here's a sassy picture:
We "celebrated" by taking the boys to Applebee's with us. Romantic, huh? The food was not great, and the boys just shoved eachother around the whole time, but at least we got to use those free kid's meal coupons! Happy Anniversary, Derek!
9 comments:
I always think of you on our anniversary! Happy anniversary to you!!! If it makes you feel any better we celebrated by going to my mom's for cake and icecream and then brought home take out and watched the food network and 18 kids and counting!
Wow, you two are serious romantics! I guess a good marriage is celebration enough. Love that sassy picture...so you!
Time flies doesn't it? That's funny. We took the girls with us to Sizzler on our anniversary this year. Maybe for our tenth we will do something more exciting.
There isn't anything better than a burger with the kids on your 9th anniversary! Congratulations to both of you!
And I just have to say that you look so foxy! I just might have to dig out some wedding photos on my anniversary. Prepare for some July laughter.
Oh- and I aspire to be a bear. LOVE IT!
And we were there!! Congratulations. Saturday was 37 years for us and we celebrated by welcoming Brian and Julia and Erin and Trevor who are visiting for Christmas. Guess our dinner and Wicket the first of December had to count. Love you both.
Not Wicket, WICKED!!
Thanks for the Christmas card. We will be here for Christmas and woudl love to get together with you guys any time you want to. Did you kn ow Robert and Shauna are most likely moving to DC? We should all od some stuff together, the more the better. Ryan has to work Mon-Wed this week and next week, but we are free pretty much any other time than when he is working. Let us know when you want to get together.
That post was way too funny.
Congrats on the anniversary. December 16th rocks.
Post a Comment