Congrats for you, bummer for me, thanks Lydia for being hungry so I could find out so quickly. So what'd you find out about your diet?? I hope you are feeling well. Good luck figuring out a name!
Sheri, CONGRATS! Your boys are all going to be so happy together. Oh the wrestling matches. :) Just think, that is 3 weddings you basically DON'T have to pay for. Ha. Good luck and hope your feeling good! It awesome that you, me, Jess, and Bria are all pregnant at the same time. :)
Of course! That would only make sense to have another boy... CHEAP! Congratulations and glad that he looks good and healthy!! Aren't you glad that you are the only girl?
Well I've obviously been poor at keeping up witht he blogging world. We didn't even know you were pregnant. Congratulations - very excited for you. Did you know we started the adoption process? How long has it been since we saw you last? Apparently too long. Are you guys coming for Christmas? I hope so. Love ya
During Sacrament meeting Bryce said to Austin, "See that big guy up there (pointing to our 6'4" bishop), if you take more than one (piece of bread or water) you have to go to his office." Ah, the power of intimidation.
Bryce came home from school and said, "Mom, we've been in school 112 days and we still don't know how to be good." =)
A house in our neighborhood had been TP'ed overnight. When we drove by the next morning I pointed it out to Bryce and he said, "Look, decorations."
15 comments:
Congrats for you, bummer for me, thanks Lydia for being hungry so I could find out so quickly. So what'd you find out about your diet?? I hope you are feeling well. Good luck figuring out a name!
Of course he looks great. He is one of yours.
Sheri, CONGRATS! Your boys are all going to be so happy together. Oh the wrestling matches. :) Just think, that is 3 weddings you basically DON'T have to pay for. Ha. Good luck and hope your feeling good! It awesome that you, me, Jess, and Bria are all pregnant at the same time. :)
**KT
Yeah!
Congrats on boy #3!
Of course! That would only make sense to have another boy... CHEAP! Congratulations and glad that he looks good and healthy!! Aren't you glad that you are the only girl?
I'm excited!!! You'll have to teach me how to have boys. Actually I don't care anymore. I'm DONE!
Congrats! How exciting!
When you do something well, just keep doing it. There have to be some boys to marry the girls my kids are producing.
Wonderful!!!
I'm so excited for you both!
Congrats! That is so awesome - so happy for you to welcome boy #3! Good luck as you choose a name! :)
I love little boys! What a wonderful family. Congratulations. You are approaching having your own basketball team.
We won't find out until December, if it's a girl maybe we could swap!
Congratulations! Boys are so fun.
Well I've obviously been poor at keeping up witht he blogging world. We didn't even know you were pregnant. Congratulations - very excited for you. Did you know we started the adoption process? How long has it been since we saw you last? Apparently too long. Are you guys coming for Christmas? I hope so.
Love ya
Post a Comment