Derek and I will find out this Friday if we are having a boy or a girl. I'm not sure what to hope for. Another boy would be so easy, but wouldn't a little girl be lovely? Bryce desperately wants a baby sister. Austin has no idea what's coming.
When I was about 5 weeks along and still not convinced I was pregnant I had a dream. We were at the hospital to have the baby and we didn't know if it was a boy or girl. Then doctor held up our baby and said triumphantly, "It's a boy!" Derek whooped and cheered, which is something he'd never actually do. I, on the other hand, burst into tears and said, "I did not go through all of this again for another boy!" I guess my subconscious has an opinion.
I'd love to hear your guesses as to what we're having. The first person to guess correctly wins a prize! Hopefully we'll know soon enough!
3 years ago
16 comments:
I guess a girl. The way I figure it, you followed me with practically the same last name. I followed you with the same major in college. We lived together at college. You still come to Spokane--just to see me! In my mind we basically do everything the same. So that is how I reason it is a girl.
Now, if I post this saying it is a boy, do I win since I am the first one to post something?? Lucky for me I check blogs while nursing, and Lydia was hungry at just the right time so I can be first in line!! Just kidding...I'll let someone else guess a boy.
Hey Sheri! I didn't even know you were pregnant! Yahoo, congrats!! My guess is a girl....
a lovely little girl!
I want you to have a girl....but I have a feeling it's a boy.
Congrats Sheri! Must be a girl, or i think after two boys everyone deserves a girl!
My guess is a girl. Maybe because I think in pink! Good luck!
When are you due again? I can't believe you are far enough along to find out what you are having! That is very exciting. I'm terrible at the guessing game. Good luck, I'm anxious to hear so be sure to post quickly!
I believe I told you 3 months ago that you are having a boy. The odds of 4 pregnant women on one street giving birth to 4 girls in a 6 month period are slim to none. Not to mention the fact that you already have 2 boys.
I dare not guess, but I am super excited to find out! Been thinking about you this week!
girl. and boy will she be girly!
AND- have you consulted the chinese gender chart? ;)
I am hoping for a girl! Can't wait for your post after you find out!
I vote girl. But I guessed wrong with all my kids.
Yay! I've been kind of out of the blogosphere lately so this is the first I heard you were expecting. Congrats! The way I see it you can be happy if it's a girl because you can buy her all new cute girl clothes or you can be happy it's a boy because you don't have to buy any new girl clothes! Keep us posted:)
So I guess I'm calling you friday afternoon!! ;) My guess is a boy.
Post a Comment