While visiting in Spokane, I went out to dinner with one of my friends, who suggested Olive Garden, which I don't really love, but agreed to anyway. Every time I go there I order the same dish, Garlic Herbed Chicken with Broccoli, and while I don't love the restaurant I do love this dish. But this is so me. When I go to chain restaurants like that (I'm not a fan of chains) I tend to order the same thing. For example:
Chili's: Quesadilla Explosions Salad
Red Robin: Bonzai Burger (with no cheese or tomato, and chipotle mayo)
Panera: U Pick 2 Cheddar Broccoli Soup and Italian Combo sandwich
Biaggi's: Penne Gorgonzola
So what are some of your favorite dishes to order?
3 years ago
7 comments:
I always order that same dish at Olive Garden - Garlic herbed chicken and broccoli pasta. It is sooooo good. I always order the fajita quesadillas at Chilli's and the California Chicken Bruger at Red Robin - don't let the chicken part fool you...it is loaded with fat.
When I go to Costco I get their Polish Sausage and when I go to McDonalds I order... (: Ha Ha. Seriously the only chain restaurant we go to is Outback because we are always getting gift certificates there for some reason (I'm not complaining though--beggars cannot be choosers) I always get the Alice Springs Chicken and you can't go there without the bloomin' onion
I always get the black bean soup at Panera and Guiltless Grill Chicken platter at Chili's (or Applebee's-I confuse the two). I rarely go to Olive Garden, but when I do I get the minestrone soup and salad. Mmmm, breadsticks sound so good right now...
I am the same way!
Indian food- chicken tikka masala & naan; Cafe Rio- chicken salad; Costco- slice of combo pizza. Brian never wants to go out but I love to go out for dinner. We usually go to ethnic restaurants. We found a great Vietnamese place down by Brian's work. Have you ever tried Pho? Yummy! I really miss some the restaurants in KC (Panera, Okie Joes & Jack stack!!)
Pasta e figoli & salad at Olive Garden; 7oz sirloin at Texas Roadhouse; other than that I actually do mix it up quite a bit. I think I've tried about everything on the Chili's menu. We ate there a lot in AZ but I don't think I've been once out here . . .dinner anyone?
we were just at olive garden on Friday and i got the same dish. yum!
I often venture out and try new things. Rick thinks I'm crazy and tells me to stick with what is good. Sometimes I'm pleased with my choice, sometimes not. But, I do have some very favorites that I really like.
Macaroni Grill--Penne Rustica
McDonalds--Southern Style Chicken Sam. (When you've got kids, you've got to find something at McDonalds that you like.)
Subway--Veggie sub with extra banana peppers
Post a Comment