I did a post like this after Chase was born too. I have taken a picture of all four boys on the exact same "day of life" - 130 days after they were born. It started because I loved the picture of Bryce and had framed it, and one day Derek brought Austin downstairs in the same sleeper and I figured out he was exactly the same age as Bryce had been in that picture (because I'm quirky that way) and thus a tradition began. So here they are:
Bryce
Austin
Chase
Cameron
8 comments:
Good thing for digital cameras so the dates are automatically on those pictures. Otherwise that would be tough figuring out who is who. You apparently clone your kids.
good Lord, you make pretty babies! your boys look so sweet. if we get a chance to get together this summer, you will have to tell my how they REALLY are....=)
p.s. this is weisen, just in case my blog name is too sneaky. =)
I love this! That you took all their pictures the same day and that you have the sweetest boys ever. Too funny :)
That's a little crazy! If you hadn't labeled I'm pretty sure it would have been impossible to tell who was who.
Oh Sheri, they are so darling, I just want to eat them all up. How wonderful that you have these pics! Too cute.
Love the pucker face on Cameron, love these boys!
I have always loved how much your boys look alike. I haven't met Cameron but, he sure fits the Neeley mold. Awesome post and idea!
Too cute! Did you save that sleeper for special occasions because after my 3 boys their clothes look like they just came out of a war zone! They sure are growing fast. I love that story about Bryce running into the Spanish Branch! What a stinker:)
Post a Comment