Tuesday, February 14, 2012

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

Who would think that someone so cute...
...could be so naughty.
He is into everything.
It starts first thing bright and early in the morning when he gets out of his bed and wakes EVERYONE up - including the baby. We've taken "measures" to prevent this.

He sees no difference between himself and Austin, who is a full 2 1/2 years older.
He loves anything with buttons - remotes, calculators, phones, the ipad, the boys DS's, his Gameboy, DVD players, the computer (especially the on/off button) etc.
If anyone is eating something he must be eating it too.
His new favorite past time is putting things in the baby's mouth.
He bites and scratches.
He must help any time I am doing something in the kitchen (which hasn't been often, lately).
But, oh how I love this boy!

4 comments:

Ryanne said...

So funny! What a little boy is all I can say.

Maren and Dustin said...

If I found one of my kids in the refrigerator like that I would have a heart attack!

Niki said...

Ugg! I have one like that. I told her when she was a baby that she was responsible for every one of my wrinkles because she made me smile so much. As she got older, I told Grant that if I got gray hair she was responsible for each and every strand. Lucky for her, I don't have any gray hair yet!

Briann said...

he is so funny and SO cute!