Saturday, January 21, 2012

Welcome Baby!

Cameron Evan Neeley is here!
10 pounds 5 ounces
21 inches long
one day early
His arrival was quick and quite different from his brothers (see post below if you want the details).
He is a very pretty baby, if I do say so myself, and his big brothers are very enamored with him.
Welcome Cameron! We're all so glad you're here!

6 comments:

Ryanne said...

Congratulations! He is such a cutey!

Nan said...

What a darling family.

ashley g. said...

Holy. Crap. Now THAT is a birth story! Congratulations! Cameron is beautiful and sounds like an angel.

Maren and Dustin said...

Love all the pictures! I so need to call you. Glad that everything went well (despite the retarded doc) and that YOU"RE NOT PREGNANT ANYMORE!!!!!! Love you.

jessica said...

Wow! What a great looking family. And you look amazing for having just given birth! I love your birth story, way to go!

Linda said...

What a beautiful family! Congratulations and lots of love! Enjoy every minute, they grow so quickly!